#FRIENDSHIP GOALS

 Assalamualaikum and Hi! =D


How are you guys? Fine? Same here >< So I am gonna talk about #friendshipgoals wuuuu


bae for everrrr <333333

Don't you think he's cute? HAHAHAHA my bad about the messy. Tengah mengemas rumah waktu tu and suddenly bae datang masuk dalam sort of  'bakul'. 

Tottt. Ok back to the title . Do you know every once a year , we will celebrate Teacher's Day? and haha yeah Mother's Day also.. so as Teacher's Day is coming , for sure there will be a lot of activities so my club which is PRS , sell cupcakes . There were all four types of cupcakes . Chocolate , Red Velvet , Chess Tart (cupcake jugak an?haha) and mini Pavlova . Sound fantastic right?! I know .. 

 Jadi , kisahnya bermula ...



HAHAHAHHAHA #FRIENDSHIPGOALS !!!!! Never know my classmates were all soooo much cute! love love love <3



Semua sengal and please memahami yang ucapan tu semua poyo dan rekaan semata mata. hahaha





Izzat paling kaya " balik nanti nangis minta ayah duit - Azarul "

Azarul : Aduh! Eh janganlah . Aku tengah takde duit. Nampak? *buka dompet. Tinggal 3 ringgit je. Ni pun untuk tambang bas! Aduhh


Berjaya jugak aku provok diaorang suruh beli. HAHAHA! Thanks friends! xoxoxo

Itu jelah yang mampu aku karang . Ada masa nanti in shaa Allah , aku karang lagiiii panjang. Al maklumlah minggu peperiksaan ni busy sikit ~  Ceh!


My second bae when he was a baby .. now he have become a boy! LOL
Nampak tak??


*recently

Facts about second bae :
  • Kuat tidur
  • Kuat makan
  • Pengecut
  • Mata sebelah biru, sebelah kelabu hitam
  • Suka gigit 
  • Manja






Ok guys TTUL ! Budbaiii and my babe , eh geramnya I tengok You ugh! Thankyouu everyone for your support Kpoyo. Qu Puteh Qu Puteh Barulah Puteh. Ok gerak dulu . Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 
Night guys emmuah pipi kanan and kiri (girls only) . <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment

When I met you, we weren't alone.. CUPID was there too and he hit me with his arrow, then BOOM! suddenly I'm in love with you. *biggrin*

 
Template Edited By Mastura Aziz ♥ All Rights Reserved © 8 Dec 2013